A few days ago a man asked me, "Why do you write about issues that are so sensitive to the church, particularly to leadership?"
My response is simple: "Because I have to."
I want to share 10 Reasons Why I Write for the Hurting Leader
- I care about you deeply.
- I believe that your life and ministry are not over.
- I have been hurt like many of you and have made it back to a healthy place in life and ministry.
- I believe that you are worth it.
- I understand that you need a voice.
- I also realize that you are a voice to other hurting leaders.
- I don't want you to ever feel alone again.
- I want to dialogue about the real issues with you.
- I want to provide a safe community for leaders.
- I don't want you to quit.
Matt Human Like You