This past Sunday, I challenged Cross Point to write down 5 values that will govern their lives. Let me give you an example:
1. Value People | Treat all people with dignity and love. No matter their economic, social, or income status. Value People.
2. Remember Grace | His Grace is sufficient for all of life.
3. Invest In Others | Give to others all that He has given to me.
4. Stay Balanced | Home, Work, and Finances. Spiritually, Emotionally, and Physically.
5. Choose Growth | Serve, Read, Pray, Connect, Worship, Repeat.
6. Pursue Truth | At all costs, do what is right. Just tell the truth. Just live truthfully.
7. Manage These Decisions | All the above must be managed. Decisions aren't just made, they are managed.
I challenge you to write 1 value by which you will live this month.
After that, write another. You can use my list as a guide. If you already have one, please share it with us all. If you don't, and you want to share your first one, please do!
If you need coaching on this, email me at HERE and we will work on this together.
f you liked this entry, please click like below or leave a comment. Then share it on your Facebook page with the share option. Thanks!